Security Guard (Nationwide Vacancies)
Reporting to the Security Control Room Manager, the Security Guard's role will be:
• To notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
• Act as a deterrent for any suspicious sightings, unusual occurrences or emergency situations - escalating if need be but retaining complete control until the arrival of emergency services, police or any other relevant agency.
• Patrolling inside and outside of the sight to prevent any unusual occurrences.
• Maintain an extreme high standard of customer service, ability to build rapport with new and regular patients as well as colleagues.
• Great Communication skills, rapport building skills, customer service and attention to detail.
• Previous experience as a Security Guard, Door Supervisor, Security Guard (Desired)
• SIA License/ CCTV License/ Door Supervisor License (Essential)